Over 40 players turned up for the first training session of the season.
Rick Orkney (New Head Coach) introduced his plans for this coming season and next season.
- To finish mid table to top half this season.
- To be promotion contenders next season.
- Rick explained to the players his feelings on drinking on a Friday night before a game.
- Turning up to games with pride and boots polished.
- Explained the no train no play policy for the first team but Rick did state this is not always possible and at the end of the day has to pick his strongest 15.
- Rick talked about upping our general fitness levels by 20% as this will make a huge difference in our games.
- Training twice a week was discussed but agreed to keep it to once a week for now but players to work on their own fitness outside of training sessions.
Rick then confirmed his coaching team for the season, Warren Dunkley and a new addition of Pete Abraham who was an Ivybridge first team regular last season.
The meeting concluded with words from Warren Dunkley, Pete Abraham, Billy Garratt and John Readey.